Accept KCPE results as they are
By Nicholas Ouma
| December 29th 2015
Today all pupils are anxious to confirm if the results they will get will enable them to join high school.
As the results are being released, the focus should be on pupil's individual performance rather than the school ranking and achievement.
It is my belief that this time round the parents have prepared their children to accept the outcome. When proper counselling and motivation is done to the anxious pupils, then this year we might have zero deaths as a result of unexpected performance.
Pupils should realise that education is not marked by results alone.
Cash transfer to the elderly isn't workingI pray that as 2015 comes to a close, Kenyans and especially the media may help this nation rediscover itself or rather help us get our priorities right.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
Form Two student begs for school fees in city streets
- 2,040 bullets recovered from car in Nairobi
- Human body parts dumped from speeding car in Nyamira
- Ex-Sports CS Wario guilty of misuse of Sh54m Rio Olympics funds
By Paul Ogemba
- 60,000 secondary school teachers to be trained on CBC
- Lupita among best-dressed celebrities at The Met Gala