Muslims who saved Christian are heroes
By Enock Mukila
| December 25th 2015
I highly appreciate what our Muslim brothers and sisters did to save Christian passengers after Al Shabaab militants attacked a bus headed to Mandera.
Kenyans should have been grieving this week but Muslim passengers prevented this from happening and thus brought joy to Kenyans.
Buses to and from Mandera should always be under tight security escort to prevent attacks.
And the Muslims who saved fellow passengers are heroes.
Let's visit children's homes todayEvery county should have a children’s home so as to reduce the number of children roaming our streets
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption