Jubilee playing politics with IDPs
By Enock Onsando
| October 15th 2015
Kenya: The Jubilee administration is playing raw politics with the issue of IDPs.
It is disturbing, insensitive and quite outrageous to note that only two tribes are being compensated.
In fact, some of the individuals in the two tribes have now become “professional IDPs” as they have been compensated more than once.
This is simply unacceptable and must never ever be allowed to continue.
This favouritism in compensating IDPs is brewing raw hatred, animosity and anger among Kenyans.
This does not augur well for our national security and cohesiveness.
Jambojet increases daily flights to EldoretKenyan low-cost carrier Jambojet has increased its daily flights to Eldoret by 50 per cent, each way, in a bid to tap into the growing number of passengers travelling to and from Uasin Gishu County and beyond.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
If child is sick, was father unfaithful?
By Rose Mukonyo
- Commercial sex workers plead with county to step into void left by exit of local NGO
By James Omoro
- Farmer who sold Sh1 million bull to Uhuru quits dairy farming
- High Court declares Minimum Tax unconstitutional
- Builders: Rain may delay President Uhuru's legacy project
- Kikuyu elders to support Raila’s quest for top seat