Judge issues summons in Sh370 million Anglo Leasing case
A judge has summoned applicants in an Anglo Leasing related case worth Sh370 million to appear before the court next week Tuesday.
By Everlyne Kwamboka | 6 years ago
Elected leaders, petitioners’ day of reckoning is nigh
Hearing of three election petitions before Nakuru High Court have been finalised with parties awaiting court decision.
- | 7 years ago
Siaya politician Florence Aluodo dies
- Former Gem MP Jakoyo Midiwo dies at 54
- Chris Kirubi: Business dealmaker to the last day
- How trip to Middle East ended up in a house in Thika
- KICC was once a 'compass' for locating places in town
- No degree? Forget elective positions next year - IEBC