I dug into pit latrine to retrieve evidence, employee tells court
The items were key in a theft case where three former workers of West Kenya Sugar Company are charged with stealing a trailer
By Robert Amalemba | 3 months ago
Sugar firm ordered to pay family Sh0.9 million after boy’s death in accident
The High Court has ordered West Kenya Sugar Company to pay a family Sh910,575 for the death of their 13-year-old son.
Jack Murima | 1 year ago
Kenyans react after Arimis ‘new design’ goes viral
By Betty Njeru
- 7 ways to avoid a ‘Baba Gloria’ moment on WhatsApp
- 'Sudi’s KIM diploma has Adm. No. of Scholastica Achieng and Serial No. of Elkana Kimutai'
By Paul Ogemba
- I don't mind competition, Ngirici reacts to Waiguru's defection
- Kakamega bishop gifted car by DP Ruto in September dies
- Nakuru mother seeks help after school bins son’s ‘unhealthy’ lunch box
By Daniel Chege