War veterans say they have little to celebrate as Kenya marks 50 years of independence
As the country gears to celebrate 50 years of independence, a section of war veterans who fought in East Africa King riffles battalion in the early 1940s along with British East Africa protectorate decry neglect by the government.
SILAH KOSKEI | 7 years ago
Veterans of Nandi resistance to Britain seek compensation
Weeks after the British Government offered Sh2.6 billion in compensation to Mau Mau war veterans, another group is now claiming a similar reparation.
Allan Kisia | 8 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession