Moses Kuria sheds light on witness procurement claims by recording statement with CID
Mr Kuria has said he procured at least five witnesses to testify before the Waki and Kriegler commissions established to probe the disputed 2007 elections.
Josphat Thiong'o | 5 years ago
Waki commission statements were changed in report, Uhuru’s political affairs advisor opens up
Nancy Gitau is one of the people mentioned by a prosecution witness at the ICC as having played a role in getting witnesses to fix Deputy President William Ruto before the Waki Commission.
- MWANIKI MUNUHE | 7 years ago
Honest matatu driver who returned Sh20,000 feted
- DP William Ruto donates Sh2m in Awendo, Migori, buys one umbrella at Sh20,000
By Brian Okoth
- Attorney General rejects varsity courses accreditation agreement
- Court throws out laws limiting top jobs to doctors
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Couple deported from China, charged with falsifying documents
- Wait for big announcement next week at Bomas, promises Gideon Moi
By Patrick Beja