Impeachment is a political process, not judicial one
The removal of office of former Wajir Governor Mohamed Abdi Mohamud is a reminder that impeachment is a political process.
By Ken Opalo | 1 month ago
Wajir leadership row: Ex-Governor Abdi now terms removal malicious
Former Wajir Governor Mohamed Abdi has now claimed that his impeachment was “well-planned”, terming it a political witch-hunt.
Betty Njeru | 2 months ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy