U.S. House approves Capitol riot probe; many Republicans oppose leadership
Republicans want a bipartisan bill to establish the commission to investigate the violence that left five dead including a Capitol Police officer.
By Reuters | 5 months ago
Why we need to ditch US for Canada in benchmarking
The US elections are over, but why are we ignoring her northern neighbour?
XN Iraki | 8 months ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again