Two suspects caught with fake Sh6.4m after anonymous tip to DCI
DCI officers arrest two suspects, seize fake currencies in Sh6.4m, USD6.8m and Eur490,000 at an apartment in Kilimani, Nairobi.
By Patrick Vidija | 1 year ago
$15 million fake currency seized, one arrested in Pangani swoop
The officers were acting on intelligence.
Jael Mboga | 2 years ago
Asbel Kiprop denies sustaining head injuries in nightclub fight
- Two missing men found dead inside vehicle in Lucky Summer
By Mate Tongola
- Court says State acquired prime Eldoret land from owner legally
- US offers Sh233m bounty for two suspects wanted for drug, wildlife crimes
By Betty Njeru
- Disquiet in Kenya Kwanza over Rigathi Gachagua's 'careless' outbursts
- Wilson Airport airspace to be closed Saturday