Can Ruto and his wheelbarrow juggernaut be stalled before the race proper?
Although DP’s vague populist slogan resonates with the masses, he is now the target of presidential hopefuls seeking to water down his early entry.
By Special Correspondent | 4 days ago
Five hurdles Ruto must overcome in race for State House next year
From taking on his boss, clear double-speak and disadvantage of incumbency, Ruto will not have it easy in his quest to win presidency next year.
Kamau Ngotho | 12 days ago
Kiambaa MP-elect Njuguna Wanjiku recounts kidnap ordeal
Kiambaa MP-elect John Njuguna Wanjiku prides himself as the firstborn of the “wheelbarrow” movement and the hustler nation.
George Njunge | 13 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession