Damage to United Boeing 777 engine consistent with metal fatigue: NTSB
The engine that failed on the 26-year-old Boeing Co 777 and shed parts over a Denver suburb was a PW4000 used on 128 planes.
By Reuters | 1 month ago
United Airlines awards hackers millions of miles for revealing risks
United Continental Holdings Inc has awarded millions of frequent flier miles to hackers who have uncovered gaps in the carrier's web security, in a first for the U.S. airline industry.
Reuters | 5 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Kenei: Twists and turns of high-profile murder