Night when Kenya's flag was hoisted at Uhuru Gardens
On December 12, 1963, Kenya became an independent country after 69 years of British rule. To mark this, a ceremony was held at Uhuru Garden Park.
By Hudson Gumbihi | 17 days ago
SHOCK FOR KDF CROSS COUNTRY TEAM: Soldiers miss out as AK names squad to Kampala IAAF meet
The National Cross Country selections at Uhuru Gardens in Nairobi elicited debate among athletics lovers.
JONATHAN KOMEN | 4 years ago
Senior police officer’s daughter crushed to death by two matatus
- Curfew in 13 counties changed, to start from 7pm to 4am
By Brian Okoth
- 'My daughter wasn't late MCA's side-lover'
- Governors propose lockdown to curb spread of Covid-19
By Erick Abuga
- Security consultant Mwenda Mbijiwe goes missing
- Raila returns to Coast amid a lull
By Benard Sanga