Majority leader finally tables bill on gender rule
Women will be the biggest winners if Parliament approves the proposed amendments to the Constitution to ensure more of them are elected into the National Assembly and the Senate.
By ROSELYNE OBALA | 5 years ago
Some Opposition party leaders dishonest on two-thirds gender rule, says Muturi
National Assembly Speaker Justin Muturi has accused opposition leaders of failing to walk the talk on the two-thirds gender rule.
Steve Mkawale | 5 years ago
Rights activist opposes Omtatah’s opinion on two-thirds gender principle
Patriarchy has been cited as the main reason behind the activist Okiya Omtatah’s court challenge on two third gender rule.
Standard Reporter | 5 years ago
Sonko: Man who lived in a glass house and dared to throw stones
- Mother of two pleads guilty of killing husband
- Mwananchi Credit goes after Waititu's vehicles
- Prof Patricia Kameri: Having a woman CJ should not be problematic
By Betty Njeru
- The fathers built River Road, their sons built Upper Hill
- Mike Sonko: Son of strict mother who enjoyed being with people
By Benard Sanga