Mr President, please reactivate your social media accounts
So listen, President Uhuru, whoever advised you to leave social media drove you into a path that cannot sustain your political dream after 2022.
By Michael Ndonye | 26 days ago
Time for action as poor rains threaten food production
Our own actions may also propel politicians to live up to their global commitments to restore one billion hectares.
Joyce Msuya | 29 days ago
Nigeria demands social media firms get local licence
Nigeria’s government last week said it had suspended Twitter’s activities, two days after the platform removed a tweet by President Muhammadu Buhari.
Reuters | 1 month ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession