Thousands rally for Tunisian president urging change to political system
The demonstration of at least 8,000 people in central Tunis was by far the biggest since Saied seized executive power in July
By Reuters | 22 days ago
Tunisia's political crisis threatens to deepen economic troubles
Anger at economic stagnation, aggravated by the pandemic, helped drive apparently widespread support for Saied's July 25 intervention.
Reuters | 27 days ago
Tunisian democracy in crisis after president ousts government
Tunisia faced its biggest crisis in a decade of democracy on today after President Kais Saied ousted the government and froze parliament.
Reuters | 2 months ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption