Don’t blame the rains, Laikipia land invasion is criminal
The arrest of at least 379 herders in Laikipia County following the slaying of rancher Tristan Voorspuy and yesterday’s arrest of Laikipia North Member of Parliament Mathew Lempurkel over the violence are positive indicators that the Government is slowly coming out of its lethargic state as insecurity mounts in parts of the country.
By The Standard | 4 years ago
Rancher Voorspuy's killing rattles fellow investors
The invasions reached a tragic peak on Sunday, when Sosian Ranch Director Tristan Voorspuy was shot and killed, further escalating the tension between ranch owners and the herders.
James Munyeki and Patrick Kibet | 4 years ago
What pulpit ban? DP Ruto addresses Kiambu church, donates Sh2m
By Jael Mboga
- Court halts KRA bid to auction Sh22b machines
- TSC all set to roll out new refresher courses
- Ruto’s church politicking irony
- Unions ask CS Magoha not to reappoint former UoN council members
- Order! Kaparo on Raila's fifth stab at presidency, the big Laikipia lie and dancing politicians
By Nzau Musau