Varsities, NMS biggest losers in Supplementary Budget changes
The Ministry of Energy lost Sh6.5 billion while the National Treasury lost Sh3.5 billion.
Dominic Omondi | 4 months ago
Civil servants and teachers in strike threat over Sh83b
However, labour union leaders castigated Yatani for using elections and Covid-19 as a reason to withhold their dues.
Augustine Oduor and Dominic Omondi | 6 months ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again