New KPA boss: All eyes on Yatani after the interviews
Fears are rife the process could stall once again if Treasury CS rejects the list for a second time.
By Bernard Sanga and Willis Oketch | 15 days ago
Civil servants and teachers in strike threat over Sh83b
However, labour union leaders castigated Yatani for using elections and Covid-19 as a reason to withhold their dues.
Augustine Oduor and Dominic Omondi | 18 days ago
Justice Ouko village known for breeding top legal minds
- Parents worry long holidays will expose learners to harm
- Southern Bypass crash victim identified
By Mate Tongola
- Missing Kitengela man’s family says kin was a businessman
- Ruto allies dismiss BBI as MPs take a vote on the Bill
- SRC approves new allowances for regional heads, chiefs
By Allan Mungai