Reprieve for tourism players after UK changes travel rule
Stakeholders in the Tourism industry have welcomed the announcement by the UK government that Kenya is off its red list.
By Philip Mwakio | 14 days ago
Tourism: From billion dollars in earnings to trickle of coins
Covid-19 dealt a deadly blow to one of Kenya’s largest foreign exchange-earners.
Macharia Kamau | 7 months ago
Global tourism industry tipped to lose 120m jobs as virus bites
UN says international tourist numbers may decline by 58 per cent to 78 per cent this year, affecting earnings of economies that heavily rely on the se
Philip Mwakio | 1 year ago
Lamu Senator in gun drama, woman hurt
- Lawyers speak on Sonko’s chance after Kananu ruling
- ‘Forces of doom’ keen to scuttle our plans, say Kalonzo and Mudavadi
By Oscar Obonyo
- Beware! Curfew or no curfew
- Revealed: Counties with highest varsity students
- DP Ruto asks Museveni to release Kenyan lorries