'Choose - I kill you or rape you': abuse accusations surge in Ethiopia's war
Allegations, particularly disturbing reports have emerged of people being forced to rape relatives or have sex in exchange for basic supplies
By Reuters | 3 months ago
Ethiopia's war risks leaving manufacturing dreams in tatters
For two years Ethiopia has been pummelled by challenges: ethnic clashes, floods, locust swarms and coronavirus lockdowns.
Reuters | 5 months ago
Wounded flood hospitals after Ethiopia PM declares Tigray victory
Hospitals in the capital of Ethiopia's Tigray region saw an influx of trauma patients after federal troops claimed control of the city.
AFP | 5 months ago
New Uhuru-Suluhu deal on border barriers bears fruit
- Museveni hits at the West as he's sworn in for sixth term
By Brian Otieno
- The long and vicious battle for Samuel Wanjiru’s millions
- Animal numbers tumble as fences block migration corridors
- Three arrested over failed raid on Kinamba Police Station
- The big-hearted granny saving teenage mothers, widows in Kisumu