Kibaki cancels trade forum over ‘offensive’ article
An ‘offensive’ article published in an international magazine so angered former President Mwai Kibaki in June 2007, that he cancelled a high-level political and business forum.
By - KENNETH KWAMA | 7 years ago
Let’s discard neo-colonial mentality that nothing can be done by Africans
It seems as if right is wrong and wrong is right if one is to go by a recent editorial opinion by The Economist regarding life in Rwanda today.
Kim Kamasa | 4 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession