President Uhuru Kenyatta mourns businessman Sobhagayachand Shah
Mr Shah, 86, was a prominent Kenyan businessman and entrepreneur, who owns, among other investments, the Sarit Center in Westlands.
By PSCU | 11 days ago
Bookseller turns over a new leaf with lofty plan to go digital, expand
TBC traces its roots to 1964 as a partnership between two businessmen - SV Shah and MJ Rughani.
Wainaina Wambu | 1 month ago
Three astronauts return safely to Earth from International Space Station
- Mud thwarts man’s attempt to dump lover’s body
- The Obamas seek financial help to bring kin’s body home
- Man allegedly caught defiling daughter
- Kitui KCPE candidate ‘failed by his school’
- Woman: Nigerian man never conned me Sh31m, I gave him the money