Court declines to suspend teachers’ mandatory training
A case challenging the implementation of the Teacher Professional Development Programme has been certified as urgent by a court.
By Julius Chepkwony | 23 days ago
340,000 teachers to undergo refresher training in new promotion deal
All the 340,000 teachers under government payroll must now prepare to take refresher courses that will guide their promotions and growth.
Augustine Oduor | 3 months ago
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga