South-Africa's president spends 1.74 Billion to revamp his lavish private home
South African media have defied a government warning and splashed pictures of President Jacob Zuma’s lavish private home which was controversially revamped using £12m of taxpayers money.
By Daily Mail | 7 years ago
Why local authorities may miss out on LATF money
I can tell you for sure Mr DP; someone is busy stealing our money
Political shifts have occurred right under Ruto’s feet that he cannot ignore, no matter how positive he appears to be.
Alexander Chagema | 2 years ago
Suluhu: Closer ties for Kenya and Tanzania
By Allan Mungai
- Kivutha Kibwana faulted for hiring brother as Health chief officer
By Grace Nganga
- Frosty ties between police and Olenguruone residents
- Want to know the truth about the dead? Read the obituaries
By XN Iraki
- Puzzle of SMS, tweet that sunk Raila ally
- Real estate dealer ordered to pay building firm Sh13m