Swazuri thrown under the bus over Sh12 billion SGR payouts
Swazuri had previously told MPs that the decision to authorise direct payments was made by the commission and not him as an individual
By Moses Nyamori | 9 months ago
NLC broke law due to lack of structures, Swazuri claims
Muhammad Swazuri has defended himself over the accusation that he instructed Kenya Railways Corporation (KRC) to directly pay Sh12 billion to people..
Moses Nyamori | 9 months ago
EACC accuse NLC officials of colluding to steal Sh110 million
Anti-graft agency accuses top officials of colluding with a company to siphon funds for a roundabout project that has never been constructed.
Paul Ogemba | 2 years ago
Isaac Mwaura: DP position is reserved for Mount Kenya
- Shock as man found with Ak-47 rifle during security check at guest house
By Edward Kosut
- Atwoli pressures Mudavadi to declare source of Karen home construction funds
- Western legislators criticise ANC leader for working with DP
- Stowaway survives 11-hour flight that made Nairobi stopover
- Raila allies dismiss Mudavadi, Ruto alliance, root for Azimio