'I too was an envied flower girl'
As an eight-year-old girl in 1990, Susan Wangari was almost precisely in little Joan's shoes. She had welcomed a visiting dignitary in the same fashion - Nelson Mandela to be exact - and although she has few memories of the day, she is sure of one thing; that it was one of the biggest days of her life.
By Christine Koech | 5 years ago
Meet girl who used to present Moi with flowers at the airport
For those who were lucky enough to own television sets in the mid and late 90’s, you might have noticed a girl who was often clad in white dresses, stockings an
Vincent Kejitan | 1 year ago
Waititu, wife Susan deny graft charges in Sh588m tender scam
Kiambu Governor Ferdinand Waititu, his wife Susan and six other suspects charged with graft in Sh588 million tender scam, deny charges.
Betty Njeru | 1 year ago
Kileleshwa’s spiderman to spend seven days in custody
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire
- Laikipia Governor drops CEC, names MCA to cabinet
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics