Struggles of being a dark-skinned woman
Black people are usually looked down up on all over the world because of their skin color. In Kenya, dark-skinned women go through a lot trying to fit in to the society and trying to impress other people. Here are some of the struggles that a dark-skinned woman faces in Kenya.
Fay Ngina | 4 years ago
Of highly educated wives and power struggles at home
Now, husband and wife are the two Principals in any family. Man needs a helper to get things done, and blessed is the man who finds one such Helper. Blessed too is the woman who is found by such a Man. A man who fails to find such a Helper is definitely not blessed at all, and not blessed is the woman who fails to be found! But the moment one principal becomes brighter than her partner, or economically superior to him, such a coalition invariably hits a dead end.
Siaya politician Florence Aluodo dies
- Former Gem MP Jakoyo Midiwo dies at 54
- Chris Kirubi: Business dealmaker to the last day
- How trip to Middle East ended up in a house in Thika
By Kamore Maina
- KICC was once a 'compass' for locating places in town
- No degree? Forget elective positions next year - IEBC