Thousands attend former minister Soita Shitanda’s funeral service
Mourners were thoroughly frisked and vetted before they could attend the service at Tande Secondary School in Malava Constituency in anticipation of a possible clash between Jubilee and CORD supporters.
By John Shilitsa And Kepher Otieno | 5 years ago
Former Cabinet minister Soita Shitanda 's body taken home for last rites
A military plane carrying former former Cabinet Minister Soita Shitanda’s body landed in Kakamega airstrip and was met by a huge crowd.
John Shilitsa and Ignatius Odanga | 5 years ago
Kakamega County to meet Soita Shitanda's burial expenses
The county government will cater for medical and funeral expenses of former Housing Minister Soita Shitanda.
Alex Wakhisi and Ignatius Odanga | 5 years ago
Two petitioners file case seeking to block ODM boss from vying for top seat
- Lawyer Ahmednasir Abdullahi: Why I can’t support Raila Odinga
- PS clears the air on transition of students to junior high school
By James Omoro
- Juja: ‘Revenge message’ written on body of woman found stashed in suitcase
- Section of Thika-Garissa Road to be closed for 77 days
- Jimi Wajingi claims Raila Odinga fall-out has led to his woes