IMF inflows ease pain for importers, lifts shilling
Currency gained ground against the dollar to a seven-month high with Sh107.3 of the local unit fetching a greenback.
By Dominic Omondi | 1 month ago
Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Bitcoin traded above $60,000, closing the gap to its record high.
Reuters | 1 month ago
Uhuru attends Djibouti President’s inauguration
By Fred Kagonye
- To celebrate BBI ruling portrays Ruto as insincere
- Rich wazungus who invested in love but are now penniless
- BBI ruling turns spotlight on Raila and his political future
By Oscar Obonyo
- Re-start inclusive conversation to save BBI, Mudavadi says
- Gaza tower housing AP, Al Jazeera collapses after missile strike