Shem Ochuodho on why Homabay should teach ODM a lesson in by-election
Former Rangwe Mp Dr Shem Ochuodho claims the people of Nyanza has never known democracy and live in single party tyranny. In this Opinion he claims it is time to liberate Nyanza. Do you agree?
By Dr Shem Ochuodho | 6 years ago
Regional elite should focus on development, not politics
This week the local dailies reported that former MP Shem Ochuodho is chairing a forum of Luo professionals to lobby President Uhuru Kenyatta’s Government to address development needs of Nyanza
- | 8 years ago
The Dawn of a Rainbow, The Untold Intrigues of Kenya’s First Coalition Government
Uhuru, Raila have teamed up to lock me out – Ruto
By Brian Okoth
- I’m ready to shelve presidential ambition – Governor Joho
By Betty Njeru
- Chaos rocks Jimmy Wanjigi’s Migori meeting
By Anne Atieno
- I am not fighting Uhuru, Muturi says
- Magoha must apply better methods to keep all learners in class
- 10 chairs only for Ruto’s Kakamega church visit?