Intrigues that led to Njonjo’s fall from grace
Former Judges and Magistrates Vetting Board chairman Sharad Rao has revealed the behind-the-curtains dealings that led to the fall of former powerful Attorney General and Constitutional Affairs Minister Charles Mugane Njonjo.
By Standard on Sunday Reporter | 4 years ago
Sharad Rao team recommends disciplinary tribunal for judges
The Judges and Magistrates Vetting Board Tuesday submitted its final report to President Uhuru Kenyatta in which it proposes far reaching recommendations including formation of an independent disciplinary tribunal to take up its role.
PSCU | 5 years ago
Sorry you are not welcome: ANC tells Raila ahead of Mudavadi's big day
- Karen Nyamu: I have no apologies to make over my ‘chuma' remarks
- Kenyan politicians mere job seekers - Khaminwa
By Betty Njeru
- Businessman charged with air ticket fraud
- Bird flies 6,000km from Poland, dies in Nandi
By Edward Kosut
- Capital FM DJ dies after collapsing in office