EACC deal with company to return Sh800m for clinics
The anti-corruption commission has begun out-of-court negotiations to recover Sh800 million irregularly paid to a company implicated in...
Paul Ogemba | 2 years ago
Matatu industry records Sh800 million loss after General Election
The matatu industry has in the past one week lost an estimated Sh700 million due to the tension in the country following the August 8 election.
Lonah Kibet | 3 years ago
China swamps Kenya with onions
- DP Ruto pain over Uhuru-NASA plan
- Makueni MCA dies in a road accident
- Mistakes lock most students out of dream schools, says Magoha
- Jimi Wanjigi: Silent kingmaker joins race to succeed Uhuru
- Boy who missed KCPE composition paper to join top school