Extradition case against Okemo and Gichuru pushed to October 21
Extradition proceedings against former Finance Minister Chris Okemo and former Kenya Power boss Samuel Gichuru have been postponed.
By Paul Ogemba | 12 days ago
Reprieve for Okemo as his extradition case is put off
Former Cabinet Minister Chris Okemo has sought to distance himself from former Kenya Power and Lighting Company boss Samuel Gichuru in extradition proceedings against them.
Moses Nyamori | 5 years ago
Jimi Wanjigi says Raila Odinga's Sh6,000 monthly stipend is unrealistic
By Jane Mugambi
- New lobby, MPs join crusade to market Raila in Mt Kenya
By Allan Mungai
- Is DP Ruto an unassailable frontrunner or mere pacesetter?
By Oscar Obonyo
- Ruto or Raila? Kiunjuri’s gamble over 2022 candidate
- Murang’a leaders endorse Peter Kenneth to deputise Raila Odinga
- Relief as friends raise Sh16 million to pay Monari's bill