South Africa’s withdrawal from ICC unconstitutional, court rules
A decision by South Africa to withdraw from the International Criminal Court (ICC) is unconstitutional, the country's High Court ruled on Wednesday.
By Reuters | 4 years ago
President Uhuru Kenyatta formally asks House to dump ICC
President Uhuru Kenyatta has formally asked MPs to approve laws to pull Kenya out of the Rome Statute.
Alphonce Shiundu | 5 years ago
CORD leader Raila Odinga accuses ICC of refusing to use recanted evidence
CORD leader Raila Odinga has accused the International Criminal Court (ICC) of refusing to use recanted evidence.
Moses Nyamori | 5 years ago
Happy ending for brave Form Two student begging for school fees on city streets
- Governor Hillary Barchok taken to task over hiring staff from the same community
- Kenya Power board kicked out of House as key meeting aborts
- Governor Chepkwony now opposes James Finlay's move to sell flower farm
By Nikko Tanui
- Woman dies while reporting ‘stubborn’ daughter to police
By Brian Okoth
- Officer arrested over link to 2,040 bullets found in Embakasi car
By Jael Mboga