Elders accuse circumcisers of ignoring advice to postpone ceremony
The elders from the four communities, who hold the practice in high esteem, reached a consensus and postponed the ceremony.
By Nathan Ochunge and Micah Sali | 1 month ago
How boys are undergoing rites of passage in the city
With many families having moved into urban areas, parents are finding new ways to go about this age-old ritual.
Gardy Chacha | 1 month ago
Needed: A national strategy to eliminate FGMfrom Kenya
Last year, hundreds of young Samburu girls held a march in Maralal to protest against female genital mutilation (FGM).
Christian Turner and Siddharth Chatterjee | 6 years ago
Ex-Raila aide lays ground for Ruto's Nyanza visit
- Duale mocks Raila, Kalonzo union, says why it will flop
- Body of Kilifi woman stolen from grave found dumped near river
- 'Scarface': End of an era as iconic lion dies aged 14 at Masai Mara
- Six killed in game park gun battle
By Ali Abdi
- Revisitor and revisited: We can’t blame Uhuru entirely