Jah Cure denied bail, faces 15-year jail term for attempted murder
The entertainer whose real name is Siccature Alcock was arrested in Utrecht, Netherlands, on October 2.
By Too Jared | 1 month ago
Court silences BBI reggae tune in a landmark 10-hour verdict
Justice Musinga gave the final verdict of the majority decision, with Justice Sichale being the only dissenting voice.
Paul Ogemba and Kamau Muthoni | 3 months ago
Politics and reggae music that ‘nobody’ can dare switch off
Reggae music has been hijacked by politicians as part of that cultural cocktail, to attract both the young and old to their rallies.
Tony Mochama | 4 months ago
Catholic church threatens to return Simba Arati’s Sh100,000 donation
By Eric Abuga
- Court upholds Kinoti’s four-month jail term
- Willy Mutunga: Ruto is a rich man who cuts an image of political hustler
- Court slaps Kamiti Prison escapees with additional 15-month jail term
- Wavinya, Makau clash in church harambee
- New look KTN News: The thinking behind the new logo