Wakulima Market, where 'filth' makes it to your plate
A stream of raw sewage snakes its way from the roadside, cutting through piles of mangoes that are neatly arranged for sale.
JOSPHAT THIONG'O | 4 years ago
Rio official blames financial troubles for pollution woes
Raw sewage and garbage litter Rio's Guanabara Bay, the Olympic sailing venue in the shadow of Sugarloaf Mountain, with pollution one of several major headaches for organizers and athletes ahead of the Games.
AFP | 5 years ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again