OKA principals promise to slash tax by a half if elected in 2022
The OKA principals toured Kajiado in a bid to popularise the outfit ahead of the 2022 general election.
By Jael Mboga | 22 days ago
Kenya’s pulpits and politics joined at the hip (almost)
In the recent past, the clergy has stepped up efforts to tame “rogue” politicians who have converted church pulpits into campaign platforms.
Peter Kirui | 2 months ago
Uhuru to open historic park on Jamhuri Day
- Maranda High School dormitory on fire again
By Isiah Gwengi
- Glowing tributes for tycoon Kibe as a visionary, mentor
- Pastor Ng’ang’a’s TV station banned from live broadcast
By Betty Njeru
- ODM candidates in Mount Kenya upbeat as support for Raila soars
- Former PS buried in private ceremony two days after death