Thousands rally for Tunisian president urging change to political system
The demonstration of at least 8,000 people in central Tunis was by far the biggest since Saied seized executive power in July
By Reuters | 1 month ago
Tunisia's political crisis threatens to deepen economic troubles
Anger at economic stagnation, aggravated by the pandemic, helped drive apparently widespread support for Saied's July 25 intervention.
Reuters | 1 month ago
Ngirici: Why I'm giving Ruto and UDA a wide berth
- DCI boss George Kinoti lands Interpol position
- Veteran journalist Gatonye Gathura found dead
- I was fixed by people pretending to be friends, Sonko on NMS fallout
By Betty Njeru
- Koome to UDA: I’m not leaving election preparedness committee!
- Ruto: Uhuru betrayed me, 8 million Kenyans
By Nikko Tanui