Senior cops face disciplinary action over their juniors' M-Pesa dealings
The fate of senior police officers previously cleared by the National Police Service Commission (NPSC) vetting panel now hangs in the balance over questionable M-Pesa transactions with junior officers.
Patrick Kibet and Mercy Kahenda | 4 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- President and Raila ‘joined at the hip despite misgivings’
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth