Kenya Airways cancels five flights ‘due to staff shortage’
Kenya Airways Sunday cancelled five morning flights from Nairobi due to what they termed as shortage of crew.
By Standard Reporter | 5 years ago
Transport CS warns pilots of dire actions to dissuade them from strike
Transport Cabinet Secretary James Macharia has threatened pilots with tough action should they proceed on strike next Tuesday even as the national carrier is hit by massive booking cancellations as a result of the pending industrial action.
Moses Michira | 5 years ago
Michael Joseph tipped to chair Kenya Airways Board
Kenya Airways expects major changes before the end of October that could include appointment of former Safaricom boss Michael Joseph as chairman.
Mumbi Kinyua | 5 years ago
Former MP John Serut battling cancer, daughter seeks aid to offset Sh20m bill
By Jael Mboga
- How suspected child killer Masten Wanjala easily left police station
By Kamore Maina
- Men, here are the natural foods to increase your ‘stamina’
- Independent candidate beats UDA and Wiper candidates to Nguu/Masumba Ward seat
- Suspected child killer Masten Wanjala is dead
- Lawyer Evans Monari amuses mourners at funeral with tribute to himself