Nairobi-Kisumu passenger train services back on track after 16 years
Railway services between Nairobi and Kisumu will resume following completion of rehabilitation works on the Nakuru-Kisumu line.
By Kepher Otieno | 3 months ago
SGR passengers to pay Sh900 on Nairobi - Mombasa route
Three passenger trains will run daily between Nairobi and Mombasa as the State pushes to give the standard gauge railway, set to be launched tomorrow, the numbers it needs to be economically viable.
Vincent Achuka | 4 years ago
Locals want livestock allowed to graze in ADC farm linked to Ruto
- Raila’s grand march to State House begins
- Roads closed for Nairobi Expressway construction reopen from September 30
- Puzzle of dairy cows killed for udders and reproductive parts
- You have no right to complain about high fuel prices, Speaker tells MPs
- Willie Kimani murder: Four police officers have case to answer
By Sara Okuoro