Leaders say Kenya’s National Assembly Bill unconstitutional
Leaders Friday joined calls of Kenyans who have asked the National Assembly to drop draconian laws that seek to gag the media.
By Standard Team | 6 years ago
Media Council: Bill is meant to intimidate journalists
The Media Council of Kenya (MCK) has termed the bill passed by Parliament that seeks to gag journalists as an affront to media freedoms in the country.
Patrick Alushula | 6 years ago
TSC: Top varsities not interested in training teachers
- Kirinyaga man kills wife, four children
- IEBC announces exit from 2022 polls preparedness team
- Miguna Miguna to be issued with travel documents on condition that...
By Jael Mboga
- Coming on Wednesday: Nakuru’s city charter
- State of the Nation Address: What to expect from Uhuru
By Betty Njeru