Ombudsman developing software against withholders of public information
Ombudsman is developing software to monitor websites of both private and public institutions to ensure they are not withholding critical information.
By Robert Amalemba | 12 days ago
The Judiciary Ombudsman has done a commendable job so far
The Judiciary is accountable through its decisions which must be impartial, judicious, clear and well-reasoned.
Connie Baraza | 2 months ago
Rail watchdog launches today to review passenger complaints
A new Rail Ombudsman is being introduced today to help manage customer complaints amid a radical shake up of the entire ticketing network.
Mirror | 2 years ago
If child is sick, was father unfaithful?
By Rose Mukonyo
- Commercial sex workers plead with county to step into void left by exit of local NGO
By James Omoro
- Farmer who sold Sh1 million bull to Uhuru quits dairy farming
- High Court declares Minimum Tax unconstitutional
- Builders: Rain may delay President Uhuru's legacy project
- Kikuyu elders to support Raila’s quest for top seat