Energy regulator's tampering with fuel pricing formula raises eye brows
For two months in a row, the Energy and Petroleum Regulatory Authority (Epra) has tinkered with the formula, denying oil marketing companies’ margins.
By Macharia Kamau | 12 days ago
Weak laws turning off oil and gas investors
According to a study done by consulting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), this is denying the country millions of dollars in revenue at a time when global investors are looking to East Africa for new opportunities as low commodity prices force producers to scale down operations.
Frankline Sunday | 4 years ago
Form 2 student among suspects arrested over Southern Bypass robberies
- Postmortem: Missing Mombasa woman died painfully
By Brian Okoth
- Sauti Sol’s Bien and wife deny open relationship talk
- Share dossier on six judges with the public, Raila tells Uhuru
- Referendum not factored in money allocated to IEBC, agency boss says
- I will do a Magufuli, says Raila as he hints at 2022 State House run