After ICC, leaders must seize opportunity to heal a divided nation
Two rallies that coalesced around the International Criminal Court’s (ICC) latest ruling of a mistrial were held separately in Nakuru and Nairobi on Saturday.
By The Standard | 5 years ago
‘Ocampo six’ make grand entry into Afraha Stadium to celebrate their victory in ICC cases
The former 'Ocampo six' made a grand entry to Afraha Stadium aboard a white pick up at exactly 12.16pm yesterday.
Patrick Kibet | 5 years ago
CIC boost for Uhuru, Ruto
We’re broke, Moi University now admits
- We are implementing CBC to keep our jobs, teachers tell Magoha
By James Omoro
- Waiguru dumps Uhuru party for DP Ruto’s UDA
- Contractor set to open closed sections under construction on Mombasa Road
- Mbowe in Tanzania's court
- Nakuru doctor suspected of killing his two children dies in hospital