WHO to issue findings on Congo sexual abuse investigation by end August
WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesu said any abusive behaviour was totally incompatible with WHO's mission.
By Reuters | 14 days ago
Congo and the chocolate factory: New producer hits the sweet spot
Boosted by increased consumer interest in the provenance of ingredients
Reuters | 11 months ago
Congo says kills rebels, gains ground in drive to crush insurgency
The Congolese army has killed at least 10 rebel fighters and captured territory, weapons and men during its latest campaign to stamp out an insurgency in the east of the country, the government spokesman said on Sunday.
Reuters | 6 years ago
Form 2 student among suspects arrested over Southern Bypass robberies
- Postmortem: Missing Mombasa woman died painfully
By Brian Okoth
- Sauti Sol’s Bien and wife deny open relationship talk
- Share dossier on six judges with the public, Raila tells Uhuru
- Referendum not factored in money allocated to IEBC, agency boss says
- I will do a Magufuli, says Raila as he hints at 2022 State House run