After the storm: a letter home from a friend
By any standard definition, I am not a Kenyan. In recent days, though, I certainly have been in spirit. Physically, I am oceans away, but four days of savagery at Westgate this week served only to draw me closer.
By By Paul Dziatkowiec | 7 years ago
Convict awaits appeal four years later
A man sentenced to death four years ago for robbing novelist Ngugi wa Thiong’o is still waiting to have his appeal heard. Peter Mulati Wafula, who was also jailed for 21 years for sodomising Prof Ngugi’s wife Njeeri, has been waiting since December 2005 to get typed proceedings of the trial.
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy