After the storm: a letter home from a friend
By any standard definition, I am not a Kenyan. In recent days, though, I certainly have been in spirit. Physically, I am oceans away, but four days of savagery at Westgate this week served only to draw me closer.
By By Paul Dziatkowiec | 7 years ago
Convict awaits appeal four years later
A man sentenced to death four years ago for robbing novelist Ngugi wa Thiong’o is still waiting to have his appeal heard. Peter Mulati Wafula, who was also jailed for 21 years for sodomising Prof Ngugi’s wife Njeeri, has been waiting since December 2005 to get typed proceedings of the trial.
Kileleshwa’s spiderman to spend seven days in custody
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire
- Laikipia Governor drops CEC, names MCA to cabinet
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics