Sh3.6m fraud case against Pastor Ng'ang'a adjourned
The court heard that Pastor Ngáng’a allegedly offered to lease the Karen to businessman Wickson Njoroge Mwathi.
By Collins Kweyu | 3 months ago
I forgive you, husband of woman killed in crash tells Pastor Ng’ang’a
Martin Mbugua grieves privately as the man charged in court for causing the death of his wife in a car accident, Apostle James Ng’ang’a, faces the glare of public spotlight.
Daniel Wesangula | 6 years ago
Boda boda operator shot dead after refusing to bribe police
- EACC raises alarm over fee hike crisis in schools
- Joho says petition seeking his removal is unconstitutional
- LSK President to challenge roll out of teacher refresher courses by TSC
- KQ admits aircraft’s loss of communication over Germany
- Be cautious while reporting rape cases, DCI