MPs plot hefty pension for life from first term
All current and former MPs since 1963 will soon each be entitled to a Sh100,000 pension every month if a powerful committee of the National Assembly that allocates the billions in the national budget has its way.
By Alphonce Shiundu | 6 years ago
TSC: Top varsities not interested in training teachers
- Kirinyaga man kills wife, four children
- IEBC announces exit from 2022 polls preparedness team
- Miguna Miguna to be issued with travel documents on condition that...
By Jael Mboga
- Coming on Wednesday: Nakuru’s city charter
- State of the Nation Address: What to expect from Uhuru
By Betty Njeru